Our Docunym On-Demand cloud based document management system offers:
- Sign-up and immediately start using your cloud ECM system
- Access your system from anywhere on the internet, or control access through IP whitelisting
- SBS takes care of your data backup, replication, and encryption
- Storage can be added immediately and relatively indefinitely
- Pricing is by concurrent user and storage
Some features of Docunym
Both Docunym On-Demand and Docunym On-Premise offer the same set of features:
- Fully web browser based document management and workflow
- Role based security
- Full audit trails
- Full data encryption
- Concurrent, parallel workflow
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Apple iPhone Integration
- Codeless integration with 3rd party Windows applications
- Annotations, redactions, and shielded views of documents
- Single document scanning and barcode batch scanning
- Upload documents through the web or FTP
- Automatically capture and load emails
- Automatic full-text OCR of all documents
- Easy search and retrieval of documents
- Store any file type
- Full set of web-service APIs
- Any many more!
Frequently asked questions about Docunym On-Demand:
Are my documents secure utilizing Docunym On-Demand?
Docunym On-Demand is hosted or cloud software often known as a software-as-a-service (SaaS). This means that the actual software, database, and content are stored outside of your network, in this case in the Amazon Cloud.
The Amazon Cloud is a world-class data center with redundant backup, connectivity and security complete with a SAS-70 Type II.
For more information navigate to http://aws.amazon.com/security/
In addition to the security and protection that Amazon has put in place Docunym takes it further. All connections to Docunym On-Demand travel over a secure network connection using HTTPS. We add an additional layer of security by also encrypting every document and data file you store within Docunym On-Demand. Your data is backed up and snapshots are utilized on a daily basis.
Who owns the data if I’m using Docunym On-Demand?
Although we are responsible for maintaining and backing up your database on the Amazon Cloud, the data and documents belong entirely to you. You can request that a backup copy be shipped to you at any time. Your service agreement will describe your ownership of your data and our responsibility to maintain its confidentiality.