Our cloud document management version of Docunym allows your organization to immediately utilize ECM in a secure, cost efficient manner
Our Docunym On-Demand cloud based document management systems offers:
- Sign-up and immediately start using your cloud ECM system
- Access your system from anywhere on the internet, or control access through IP whitelisting
- SBS takes care of your data backup, replication, and encryption
- Storage can be added immediately and relatively indefinitely
- Pricing is by concurrent user and storage
some features of docunym
Below are just a few of the many features Docunym has to offer:
- Fully web browser based document management and workflow
- Role based security
- Full audit trails
- Full data encryption
- Concurrent, parallel workflow
- Microsoft Office Integration
- WebDAV Integration into Windows Explorer
- Annotations, redactions, and shielded views of documents
- Single document scanning and barcode batch scanning
- Upload documents through the web, secure FTP, or S3
- Automatically capture and load emails
- Automatic full-text OCR of all documents
- Easy search and retrieval of documents
- Store any file type
- Full set of web-service APIs
- Any many more!
frequently asked questions about docunym on-demand:
Are my documents secure utilizing Docunym On-Demand?
Docunym On-Demand is hosted or cloud software often known as a software-as-a-service (SaaS). This means that the actual software, database, and content are stored outside of your network, in this case in the Amazon Cloud.
The Amazon Cloud is a world-class data center with redundant backup, connectivity and security complete with a SOC 2 and SSAE 16.
For more information navigate to AWS Cloud Security.
In addition to the security and protection that Amazon has put in place Docunym takes it further. All connections to Docunym On-Demand travel over a secure network connection using HTTPS. We add an additional layer of security by also encrypting every document and data file you store within Docunym On-Demand. Your data is backed up and snapshots are utilized on a daily basis.
Docunym is a registered Amazon Web Services Technology Partner, view our partner details here.
Who owns the data if I'm using Docunym On-Demand?
Although we are responsible for maintaining and backing up your database on the Amazon Cloud, the data and documents belong entirely to you. You can request that a backup copy be shipped to you at any time. Your service agreement will describe your ownership of your data and our responsibility to maintain its confidentiality.
How can I start using Docunym On-Demand?
Ready to become a Docunym On-Demand customer? Have additional questions on how cloud document management can work for you? Would you like to see a demonstration of Docunym in action? Contact us to get in touch with one of our Document Management experts.